lovely [ 'lʌvli] a.可爱的;令人愉快的
lovely ['lʌvli] a. 美好的,可爱的
you look great today.(你今天看上去很棒。)【每天都可以用!】
you did a good job. (你干得非常好。)【国际最通用的表扬!】
we're so proud of you.(我们十分为你骄傲。)【最高级的表扬!】
i'm very pleased with your work.(我对你的工作非常满意。)【正式、真诚的赞扬!】
this is really a nice place.(这真是个好地方!)【随口就说、但效果很好的表扬!】
you're looking sharp!(你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。)【与众不同的表扬!】
you always know the right thing to say. = you're very eloquent.(你总是说话得体。)【高层次的表扬!】
nice going! = you did a good job.(干得好!)【极其地道的表扬!】
the food is delicious.(好吃!)【最普通、但非常重要的表扬!】
everything tastes great.(每样东西都很美味!)
your son/daughter is so cute.(你的孩子很可爱。)【外国人绝对喜欢听的表扬!】
what an adorable baby!(多么可爱的孩子。)【只管大胆用!】
i admire your work. = i respect your work.(我对你的工作表示敬意。)【世界通用!】
you've got a great personality.(你的个性很好。)【一个非常安全的表扬!】
you have a good sense of humor.(你真幽默。)【美国人极其喜欢的表扬!】
your chinese is really surprising.(你的中文令人惊讶。)【绝对和其他人不一样的表扬!】
your english is incredible.(我真不敢相信你的英语。)【用了六星级形容词!】
you have a very successful business.(你的事业很成功。)【现代人非常喜欢听!】
you're very professional.(你非常专业。)【专业化的表扬!】
your company is very impressive.(你的公司给我留下深刻印象。)
you're so smart.(你非常聪明。)
i envy you very much.(我非常羡慕你。)
your wife is very charming.(你的妻子很有魅力!)
you two make a lovely couple.(你们真是天生的一对!)
you're really talented.(你很有天赋。)
you look nice in that color.(你穿那种颜色很好看。)
you have a good taste.(你很有品位。)
you look like a million dollars. = you look outstanding.=you look like a movie star.(你看上去帅呆了。)
A lovely day,isn't it?
好天气,是吗?
what a lovely little girl she is!
她是一个多么可爱的小女孩耶!
There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage.
世上没有一种关系、交流或陪伴比美满的婚姻更愉快、友好和迷人。
A lovely day, isn't it? 好天气,是吗?
what a lovely little girl she is! 她是一个多么可爱的小女孩咽!
My little daughter is as lovely as an angel.
我的小女儿像天使一样可爱。
The lovely boy has beautiful blonde curls.
这个可爱的小男孩长着漂亮的金黄色卷发。
She is a lovely girl.
她是一个漂亮的女孩。
哦!那太好了。
How nice!
It's on me. (这次我请客。)
Oh! How nice! (哦!那太好了。)
How lovely! *女性常用。
What a treat!
This is a lovely desk.
这张桌子很好看。
A My husband works here, too. Do you know him?
A 我丈夫也在这里工作。你认识他吗?
B I don't think so. Maybe . . . I’m not sure.
B 我想我不认识他。也许. . .我不确定。
A He works in the accounts department.
A 他在财会部上班。
B What does he look like?
B 他长什么样?
A He's tall, well-built and his hair is going grey.
A 他个子高,体格健壮,头发有点花白了。
B Ah, that's your husband! I know him. He has a lovely smile.
B 啊,他是你丈夫!我认识他。他的微笑很亲切。
A I want to entertain some clients.
A 我想招待几个客户。
B How many?
B 几个?
A About eight. I want to take them to a really special place.
A 大约8个。我想带他们到一个真正特别的地方。
B Why not go to The Red Moon Restaurant?
B 为什么不去红月亮餐馆呢?
A That's an excellent idea. It's a lovely setting.
A 真是一个好主意。那里的环境非常好。
B Yes, and you can book a private room in the restaurant.
B 是的,你可以在餐馆里预订一间包房。
A A table for three, please.
A 请给我们一张三人桌。?
B This is a very busy restaurant.
B 这是一家人非常多的餐馆。
A Yes, it's very popular. The food is very good.
A 是的,这里非常受欢迎。饭菜味道很好。
B It's very kind of you to invite me.
B 谢谢你邀请我来吃饭。
A You are welcome. Is this table OK for you?
A 不客气。这张桌可以吗?
B It's lovely! I like sitting next to the window.
B 很好!我喜欢靠窗的座位。
What’s your hotel like?
你的饭店什么样?
It’s excellent. I will definitely stay here again.
非常好。我下次肯定还会住这里。
It seems very nice. Good restaurants and a good location in the city.
看起来不错。有好的餐馆,位置也好。
Yes. And I’ve got a lovely room. It’s on the 17th floor.
是的。我的房间非常好。在17楼。
The seventeenth! Do you have a good view?
17楼!那里视野好吗?
Yes, I’ve got a great view of the city.
是的,在那里看城市视野非常好。
A This is lovely. I think it’s one of my favourite restaurants in Beijing.
A 这个非常棒。我可以说这是在北京我最喜欢的一家餐馆。
B Yes, it’s good. Sichuan cuisine is really nice.
B 是的,确实很地道。四川风味确实很美。
A It’s so different from Beijing cuisine and Cantonese cuisine.
A 它非常不同于北京或者粤式风味。
B Yes. Sichuan food is really spicy. It’s hotter than other food.
B 是呀,四川风味是以辣为主。比其他所有风味都辣。
A Hi. Did you have a nice day today? Did you go to Behai Park?
A 嗨,你今天还好吗?你去北海公园了吗?
B Yes. We had a lovely walk in Behai Park. It was the perfect day for a walk.
B 是的,我们在北海公园里逛了一下。天气正适合这种漫步。
A It’s really beautiful. It’s so peaceful after all the busy traffic in Beijing.
A 公园是很美。等你看过北京的交通后那里真是太平静了。
B Yes, it’s a real escape from the busy city.
B 是呀,确实是个逃离繁忙城市的好去处。
A How was your trip to the Summer Palace?
A 你对游览颐和园有什么感想?
B It was great. Lots of people. It’s too crowded.
B 它真是太棒了。人山人海,十分拥挤。
A That’s good. Sometimes in summertime, it can be really crowded and busy.
A 那不错。夏季有时这种情况会发生,很多人,十分拥挤。
B Yes. It’s really nice there, with lovely views all round the lake.
B 是呀。但是那真是太美了,从湖边望去到处是美景。
A Did you have a good day? How was your visit to the Lama Temple?
A 你今天过得怎么样?你去雍和宫参观感觉如何?
B It was lovely. The Temple is such an interesting place and the buildings were very beautiful.
B 那里真是很好。他们的庙宇很有意思,建筑都是非常漂亮的。
A Yes. I like the Temple too. It’s a peaceful place.
A 是啊,我也很喜欢庙宇。他们总是很安详。
B Yes, especially after the noise of the city.
B 对,尤其是经历过吵闹的城市后。
Every man feels instinctively that all the beautiful sentiments in the world weigh less than a single lovely action.
R.Lowell James, American poet and critic
人们生来就认识人世间所有美好的情感都不如一个高尚的行动显得更有力量。
美国诗人、评论家詹姆斯R L
"I keep trying to get friendly with that lovely blonde who sits next to me in biology class. But she keeps me at arm's length."
“我一直设法和那个生物课坐在我旁边的金发姑娘接近。可是,她老是和我保持一定距离。”
A: What’s your hotel like, Neil?
A: 你住的饭店什么样,尼尔?
B: It’s excellent. I will definitely stay here again.
B: 非常好。我下次肯定还会住这里。
A: It seems very nice. Good restaurants and a good location in the city.
A: 看起来不错。有好的餐馆,位置也好。
B: Yes. And I’ve got a lovely room. It’s on the 17th floor.
B: 是的。我的房间非常好。在17楼。
A: The seventeenth! Do you have a good view?
A: 17楼!那里视野好吗?
B: Yes, I’ve got a great view of the city.
B: 是的,在那里看城市视野非常好。
可爱 [kě ài] /amiable/cute/lovely/
瑞色 [ruì sè] /lovely color/
{adj: adorable, endearing, lovely} lovable especially in a childlike or naive way
{adj: lovely} appealing to the emotions as well as the eye
{adj: pale} not full or rich
"high, pale, pure and lovely song"
{adj: pure} free of extraneous elements of any kind
"pure air and water"
"pure gold"
"pure primary colors"
"the violin's pure and lovely song"
"pure tones"
"pure oxygen"
<-> impure
{adv: thickly} with thickness; in a thick manner
"spread 1/4 lb softened margarine or cooking fat fairly thickly all over the surface"
"we were visiting a small, thickly walled and lovely town with straggling outskirt"
<-> thinly
{n: cover girl, pin-up, lovely} a very pretty girl who works as a photographer's model
{n: piece} an item that is an instance of some type
"he designed a new piece of equipment"
"she bought a lovely piece of china";
{n: richness, rankness, prolificacy, fertility} the property of producing abundantly and sustaining vigorous and luxuriant growth
"he praised the richness of the soil"
"weeds lovely in their rankness"
{n: timbre, timber, quality, tone} (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound)
"the timbre of her soprano was rich and lovely"
"the muffled tones of the broken bell summoned them to meet"
" It's so lovely, " Susan said, clutching my hand, and I agreed.
"太美了, "苏珊握紧我的手说道。我表示赞同。
Before the death of John F. Kennedy, Jr., and all the commotion around it have faded into the background, perhaps it is worth spending a moment or two on a lovely lesson--a lovely reminder--that came out of the sad series of events.
在小约翰. F.肯尼迪之死及围绕他的死而引起的骚动尚未完全被人们遗忘之前,也许值得在源自这一系列不幸事件的一个美好启示-一个美好的提醒物-上花一星半点的时间来了解它。
" Why, John, that is lovely.
"哎呀!约翰,这首诗真可爱啊!
Did you write the poem? "
是你写的吗? "
He smiled and his face became a little red.
他微笑着,脸上有点泛红。
I did not know you wrote poetry.
我一直不知道你写过诗。
Each time he spoke the words of a poem, she said, " That's lovely, John. '
每一次他朗读诗句,她都会说: "那真可爱,约翰。 "
Dave brought me a lovely cloth-bound book where I can write my transplant memories...
戴夫给我带来一本漂亮的布面精装笔记本,我可以把对移植手术的种种印象记在上面……
Rees-Jones remembers the princes as " lovely lads "
在里斯-琼斯的记忆中,两位王子是 "可爱的男孩 "。
" Similar to her. Very genuine.
他说: "他们像戴安娜,很真诚。
William was very level-headed and switched-on. He seemed to have a lot of her compassion.
威廉非常沉稳和敏锐,似乎具有很多母亲所有的爱心。
None of that future king of England bit, " he said.
一点也没有未来英国国王的架子。 "
Zellweger is lovely in the role.
泽尔韦格在片中表现得十分可爱。
( It's lovely, and we are amazingly fortunate to live there, he replies. )
(他回答,很漂亮,我们一家人能在那里居住,深感荣幸。)
To start, take one of the semi-enclosed red taxis( fares range from $1 to $4 depending on your bargaining abilities) to Sop Moei Arts, 31-35 Charoenraj Road,( 66-53) 260-844, a lovely two-story teak house on the other side of the Ping River from the town center.
首先,你可以搭乘半封闭的红色出租车(根据你讨价还价的本事,车费在 1到 4美元之间)到查罗恩拉杰路 31-35号的索普莫埃艺术品市场(电话: 66-53-260-844)。这是一栋可爱的两层柚木屋,从市中心看去是在平河对岸。
"It would be lovely if they took place in January, but I sure do not see it, because the United Nations itself has said it will take it about eight months to get those elections ready, and there are not eight months between now and January," Ms. Albright says.
奥尔布赖特说:“如果选举能在明年1月进行那当然很好。不过,我保证看不到这一点。因为,联合国自己已经表示,他们需要8个月的时间才能为选举做好准备。而从现在起到明年1月并没有8个月的时间。”
色泽鲜艳可爱 lovely luster
46 paragraphs, 212 lines displayed. Top
(Alt+Z : Reinput words.) (You can doubleclick on the English words you are searching for.)