leave [ li:v] vi.离去 vt.离开
left [ left] a.左边的 ad.在左边
leave alone 听其自然,不要去管
leave alone 不管,不理会;不打扰
leave behind 丢弃;留下;忘记携带
leave off (使)停止;停下来
leave out 忽略,遗漏;省略
take leave of 向…告别
leave in the air 搁置,使悬而未决
leave alone 不管
leave behind [遗落
leave out 遗漏, 略去
leave alone
不管
leave behind
[遗落
leave out
遗漏, 略去
leaf [li:f] (复 leaves) n. (树,菜)叶
leave [li:v] n请假 v.离开,留下,剩下
left a. 左边 ad. 向左 n. 左(边)
left-handed a. 惯用左手的
left-wing n. 左翼的
leave [li:v] 脱离
leaves [li:vz] 叶
left [left] 向左
后防空虚 leave the defense exposed
停薪留职 retain one's position with one's salary suspended; obtain an indefinite leave of absence from one's work unit
抓大放小 to invigorate large enterprises while relaxing control over small ones; focus on the restructuring of major enterprises and leave minor ones to fend for themselves
leave someone alone ! 不干涉; 听其自然
A: Isn't it about time Jane visited her hairdresser? Her bangs are hanging all over her face now.
A: Jane 该去见她的美发师了吧! 她的浏海都(长到)垂到脸上了。
B: Leave her alone. Maybe she likes to have her eyes covered so she doesn't have to see your face.
B: 妳管她! 也许她希望(头发长到)把眼睛盖住, 好看不见妳的脸啊!
- "leave me alone"有要求别人「不要管」的意思。"hairdresser" 是花时间整理你头发的「美发师」; "barber" 则是收费低廉, 5分钟就把你的头发剪好送出门的「理发师」。
dirty old man 老色鬼
A: Hey! Your baby sister is quite a cutie.
A: 嘿! 你小妹长得真是满可爱(漂亮)的。
B: Leave her alone. You dirty old man.
B: 你少碰她! 老色鬼!
- "dirty old man" 也指那种有「恋童症」的人。
five ticks left on the (game clock, shot clock…) (全场比赛,时限钟上…的)时间只剩下5秒钟
I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。
Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it,
but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".
这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。
下一班飞往多伦多的班机何时起飞? When will the next flight to Toronto leave?
我想要确认班机时间没有改变。 I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.
Keep Right/Left 靠左/右
Take Care Not to Leave Things Behind 当心不要丢失东西
before you are scheduled to leave 在你决定离开之时间前
take French leave 不辞而别
Take it or leave it. 别讨价还价
You leave me in the cold. 你太令我扫兴了.
Leave of Absence(准假):准许学习成绩优良的学生请假一段时间,然后继续学业。
Left junction 左交叉口
Look left (right) 向左(右)看。
You will be required to leave a deposit when you pick up the car.取车时需交押金。
Left baggage 行李寄存
Please leave your luggage with you at all times 请随身携带你的行李。
Please check your change before leaving the checkout area 请当面点清。
Please leave bags at the counter 请把包放到柜台
Leave by entrance door 请不要堵住门口
Please do not leave rubbish here 请不要在此倒垃圾。
Please close the door on leaving 离开时请关门
There is no cash left in this machine overnight 此机夜间无现金
tea leaves 茶叶
Leave of Absence(准假):准许学习成绩优良的学生请假一段时间,然后继续学业。
French leave 不告而别
交通规则 traffic regulation
路标 guide post
里程碑 milestone
停车标志 mark car stop
红绿灯 traffic light
自动红绿灯 automatic traffic signal light
红灯 red light
绿灯 green light
黄灯 amber light
交通岗 traffic post
岗亭 police box
交通警 traffic police
打手势 pantomime
单行线 single line
双白线 double white lines
双程线dual carriage-way
斑马线 zebra stripes
划路线机 traffic line marker
交通干线 artery traffic
车行道 carriage-way
辅助车道 lane auxiliary
双车道 two-way traffic
自行车通行 cyclists only
单行道 one way only
窄路 narrow road
潮湿路滑 slippery when wet
陡坡 steep hill
不平整路 rough road
弯路 curve road ; bend road
连续弯路 winding road
之字路 double bend road
之字公路 switch back road
下坡危险 dangerous down grade
道路交叉点 road junction
十字路 cross road
左转 turn left
右转 turn right
靠左 keep left
靠右 keep right
慢驶 slow
速度 speed
超速 excessive speed
速度限制 speed limit
恢复速度 resume speed
禁止通行 no through traffic
此路不通 blocked
不准驶入 no entry
不准超越 keep in line ; no overhead
不准掉头 no turns
让车道 passing bay
回路 loop
安全岛 safety island
停车处 parking place
停私人车 private car park
只停公用车 public car only
不准停车 restricted stop
不准滞留 restricted waiting
临街停车 parking on-street
街外停车 parking off-street
街外卸车 loading off-street
当心行人 caution pedestrian crossing
当心牲畜 caution animals
前面狭桥 narrow bridge ahead
拱桥 hump bridge
火车栅 level crossing
修路 road works
医院 hospital
儿童 children
学校 school
寂静地带 silent zone
非寂静地带 silent zone ends
交通管理 traffic control
人山人海 crowded conditions
拥挤的人 jam-packed with people
交通拥挤 traffic jam
水泄不通 overwhelm
顺挤 extrusion direct
冲挤 extrusion impact
推挤 shoved
挨身轻推 nudging
让路 give way
粗心行人 careless pedestrian
犯交通罪 committing traffic offences
执照被记违章 endorsed on driving license
危险驾驶 dangerous driving
粗心驾车 careless driving
无教员而驾驶 driving without an instructor
无证驾驶 driving without license
未经车主同意 without the owner's consent
无第三方保险 without third-party insurance
未挂学字牌 driving without a "L" plate
安全第一 safety first
轻微碰撞 slight impact
迎面相撞 head-on collision
相撞 collided
连环撞 a chain collision
撞车 crash
辗过 run over
肇事逃跑司机 hit-run driver
冲上人行道 drive onto the pavement
谨同函奉上贵方的往来帐, 我方顺差500美元, 如核查无误, 请列入新帐为荷。
Enclosed I now wait on you with your account current, leaving a balance of $500 in my favour, which if found correct, you will be so good as to pass to a new account.
12-month annual leave and passage cycle
12个月的年假及旅费周期
absence not counting as leave
不视作放取假期的缺勤
absence on leave
休假缺勤
absence without leave
擅离职守;未经请假擅自缺勤
accumulation of leave
积存假期
active leave balance
假期总额
advance of leave
预支假期
advance of vacation leave
预支例假
advanced leave
预支假期
aggregation of leave passage allowance
合并使用度假旅费津贴
agreement officer on annual leave terms
按年假条款雇用的合约公务员
annual leave
年假
Annual Leave Detail Form
年假资料表格
annual leave eligibility period
年假资格周期
annual leave passage
年假旅费
annual leave terms
年假条款
Application for Leave [GF 62]
假期申请表〔通用表格第62号〕
basic leave
基本假期
basic rate of leave
基本假期额
basic vacation leave
基本例假
casual leave
事假
casual leave earning rate
事假赚取率
certificated sick leave
有医生证明书证明的病假;有医生证明书的病假
compassionate leave
恩假
compensation leave
补假
compensatory leave
补假
continuous leave
连续休假
credit leave passage allowance
度假旅费津贴结余
curtailment of leave
缩短假期
debit balance of leave
超支假期
debit leave passage allowance
度假旅费津贴结欠
deferred leave
押后放取的假期
departmental leave roster
部门休假表
earned leave
已赚取的假期
end-of-agreement leave
合约期满假期
end-of-contract leave salary
合约期满假期酬金
end-of-tour leave
任期届满假期
ex gratia leave on full pay
全薪特惠假期
ex gratia leave pay
假期特惠金
expiry of leave
假期届满
There is no doubt that our educational system leaves something to be desired.
毫无疑问,我们的教育制度令人不满意。
The condition of our traffic leaves much to be desired.
我们的交通状况令人不满意。
左侧发动机
left-hand engine
左转
left-hand rotation
左侧曲轴
left-hand crankshaft
Leave me alone.
不要理我。
Students leave middle school at the end of their senior years.
学生在中学高年级结束之后离校。
After several delays, the plane finally left at five o'clock.
在多次延误之后,飞机终于在5点起飞了。
Turn off the light before you leave the room.
离开房间前请把灯关上。
The train left the rails.
火车出轨了。
It was found at the precise place where she had left it.
就在她丢下它的地方把它找到了。
He left us with some reluctance.
他很不情愿地离开了我们。
I'm in charge of the department when the manager is on leave.
经理休假时, 由我主管本部门工作。
I was amazed that you were leaving.
你要离开, 我很吃惊。
He joined the Labour Party when he left the university.
他离开大学后加入了工党。
He only agreed to leave the country under pressure.
他只是在压力之下才答应离开这个国家的。
Her grandmother left her a valuable ring.
祖母给她留下一枚贵重的戒指。
His leaving underlined his negative attitude toward the evening party.
他的离席说明他不喜欢这个晚会。
The boss came in, barked some orders and left again.
老板走了进来,厉声下达了命令,然后又出去了。
I cannot leave him, particularly now.
我不能离开他,尤其是现在。
Maple leaves glowed red in the sunlight.
枫叶在阳光下闪耀着红光。
She made a signal with her arm for a left turn.
她用手臂示意向左拐弯。
He flung his shoes at the dog that would not leave his door.
他用力把鞋子掷向那条老在他家门口转悠的狗。
Contrary to all advice he gave up his job and left for the south.
他不听任何劝告,辞了工作,去了南方。
I won't stand for any more of her bad manners; I shall ask her to leave my house.
我再也不能忍受她的粗鲁举止了,我要请她离开我的房子。
He left by the rear door of the house.
他从房子后门走了。
Army personnel are not allowed to leave the base.
军事人员不许擅离基地。
Turn the light out (= Turn the light off) before you leave.
你离开前, 请把灯关了。
We overestimated how much food we would need - there was a lot left over.
我们过多估计了我们所需要的食品了,还剩下许多呢。
The sales manager overestimated the demand and the company was as a result left with 20,000 unsold copies.
销售经理过高地估计了需求,公司因此有两万册书没有售出去。
Did you ever find out why he left his job?
你知道他为什么放弃自己的工作吗?
She left her hometown only a girl of 13 but returned a well-trained doctor.
她离开家乡时,只是一个13岁的女孩,可回来时已是一位训练有素的医生了。
That he left the city registered his negative attitude toward it.
他离开这个城市表明他不喜欢这里。
I left the room clean.
我离开时房间干干净净。
I left the job not done.
我离开时工作没做完。
I left him waiting at the station.
我把他丢在车站等侯。
The plane is about to take off, and yet I left my ticket behind.
飞机就要起飞了,可我却忘了带机票。
It was still not clear what his intentions were when he left the university.
到他离开大学时还不清楚他究竟是什么动机。
Our intention was to leave early in the morning.
我们打算早上早点走。
I took advantage of the moment to leave the room.
我利用这个时机离开了屋子。
When he left school he took up news writing.
他毕业后开始从事新闻写作。
Scarcely had he arrived when he had to leave again.
他刚刚到达就又得走了。
She could not leave with her duty still not done.
她不能任务没有完成就离开。
The boys made several cynical remarks to cover up their disappointment at being left out of the play.
男孩们说了几句玩世不恭的话,以掩饰他们对被排除在剧组之外的失望情绪。
The boys made several cynical remarks to cover up their disappointment at being left out of the play.
男孩子们说了几句玩世不恭的话,以掩盖他们对被排除在剧组之外的不满。
Four years have elapsed since he left college and still he hadn't found a job.
大学毕业已四年过去了, 可他还没有找到工作。
He only agreed to leave the country under pressure.
他只是在压力下才同意出国。
Subsequently, they heard that he had left the country.
后来,他们听说他已经离开了这个国家。
We have to economize from now on since we have little money left.
我们剩下的钱不多了,所以从现在起得节俭些。
He tripped over the carpet leaving the room.
离开房间时, 他在地毯上绊了一跤。
Leaving the room, he tripped over the carpet.
离开房间时, 他在地毯上绊了一跤。
A feeling of sadness descended on him and made him leave the sitting-room quietly.
他感到一阵悲哀,悄悄地离开了客厅。
They asked him to leave the company, and accordingly he stopped working there.
他们要求他离开公司, 因此他已不再在那儿干了。
Do you resent my leaving here without you?
你会因为我不带你离开这儿而不满吗?
Don't pour these tea leaves down the drain — you'll block the sewer.
别把这些茶叶往排水管里倒, 这样会堵塞下水道的。
We left the house early in the hope of avoiding traffic jams.
我们早早地走了,希望能避开交通阻塞时段。
After he left college, his father set him up in the furniture trade.
大学毕业后,他的父亲出资帮他经营家具业。
You think he should make a positive career move outside this organization — in other words you think he should leave.
你认为他应该在这个机构外另谋发展——换句话说,你希望他走人。
As the night shift leaves, the day shift arrives.
夜班工人下班时,日班工人来上班。
The money your father left you will be held in trust until you are 21.
你父亲留下的钱会有人为你保管着,直到你年满21岁。
She sold out to the other side and left us.
她背弃了我们,倒向了另一边。
It is desirable that she leave (or: should leave) the company immediately.
明智的做法是她立即离开公司。
Roy wants to leave for home; furthermore, he wants to go right now.
罗伊想动身回家,而且想现在就走。
The workers cleaned up before they left.
工人们把一切都收拾得整整齐齐之后才走。
The wind stripped the tree of all its leaves.
风把树上的叶子都吹光了。
They started washing up, so that was a cue focus to leave the party.
他们开始洗刷碗碟,这就暗示我们该离开晚会了。
Surgeons were hopeful of saving the sight in Sarah’s left eye.
外科医生们对保住萨拉的左眼视力抱有信心。
You are forbidden to leave before I come back.
在我回来之前你们不准离开。
There aren’t many tickets left for this film, so you had better make sure of one today.
这部电影剩下的票不多了,所以你今天最好定下一张。
She embraced her son before leaving.
她在临行前拥抱了儿子。
I was always regarded in the Army with a certain amount of suspicion because of my left-wing tendencies.
因为我有左翼倾向,所以在军队里一向受到很多怀疑。
A deposit is a sum of money which is in a bank account or other savings account, especially a sum which will be left there for some time.
存款是指一笔存入银行账户或其他储蓄账户的钱,尤其是指它要存放一段时间。
It’s advisable that you leave now.
你最好现在就离开。
Somebody’s been interfering with my papers again; I do wish everyone would leave them alone, I have them carefully organized.
又有人动了我的稿子。我真的希望不要有人动它们,我都仔细地把它们按顺序放好了。
You are at liberty to leave when you wish.
你随时可以走。
His father didn't approve of his leaving school at 16.
他父亲不赞成他16岁就离开学校。
It's a tragedy that so many children leave school without any qualifications.
很多孩子没有毕业就离校,这是很悲哀的事情。
Mother can make a wonderful meal from bits of food left over from the day before.
母亲可以用头一天剩的食物做出一顿好饭菜。
Who left the doors of the cabinet open?
是谁把储藏柜的门打开没关?
I think it would be sensible to leave early, in case there's a lot of traffic.
我认为还是早点离开比较好,以防交通拥挤。
If you divide 7 by 3, you have 1 left over.
7被3除余1。
After sharing out the apples, there were two left over.
这些苹果分完后还剩下两个。
I gave the children two apples each and I had three left over.
我给孩子们每人两个苹果,我还剩下三个。
How do you account for your long absence from classes without asking for leave?
你如何解释你不请假而长期缺课的行为?
The school has made a schedule that leaves a wide margin of time for students' self-study.
学校制订了一个时间表,给学生们留有充裕的自学时间。
She left her job and went to work for a rival company.
她辞去职务转到一家与该公司竞争的公司工作。
Mary is leaving next month so we must advertise for a replacement for her.
玛丽下个月离职,我们必须登广告招聘一个人接替她。
We need a replacement for the secretary who left.
我们需要一个人接替辞职的秘书。
You've just time to dress up before we leave for the theatre.
在我们去剧院前,你刚好有时间打扮一下。
Please turn in your paper before leaving.
请在离开前将论文交上。
Any tickets left?
有剩票吗?
I have some left.
我剩下一些。
There are only two minutes left.
只剩两分钟了。
When I arrived at the station, the train had already left.
我到车站时,火车已经开了。
I was about to leave.
我正要出门。
Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing.
一直往前走,在第二个十字路口往左拐。
Go on for about 100 meters. It's on your left side. You can't miss it.
往前走约100米,在你左手边,你不会错过的。
What time are you going to leave for the airport tomorrow?
你明天打算什么时候去机场?
I leave the office at 7.
我七点离开办公室。
I'm determined to leave.
我决意要走了。
We keep in touch with each other by Email since he left China.
他离开中国以后,我们用Email保持联系。
When she leaves, he'll cry for a day.
她走时,他会哭一天。
I'll leave for London if I finish my work today.
如果我今天完成工作,我就会去伦敦。
I have so many things to do before I leave.
我走之前还有很多事情要做。
You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者离开。
Would you like to leave a message? 你要留话吗?
He suggests you leave here at once. 他建议你立刻离开这儿。
I left at 6:00 so that I could catch the train.我六点钟出门,以便赶上火车。
The result of attrition is that, where the areas of the whole leaves follow a normal distribution, a bimodal distribution is produced, one peak composed mainly of fragmented pieces, the other of the larger remains.
磨擦的结果是,在叶面上服从正态分布的地方就会产生两种分布方式,顶点上主要是小块,其他的地方是小块,其他的地方是大块的地方。
Above all , they got over Lincoln’s point that “ the necessity of being ready increase”, for they left no doubt that this was not the climax of their campaign for equality but merely the beginning, that they were going to stay in the streets until they could get equality in the schools, restaurants, houses and employment agencies of the nation, and that, as they demonstrated here today, they had found an effective way to demonstrate for changes in the laws without breaking the law themselves.
首先,他们明白了林肯的“准备增长的必需性”理论,因为他们一点也不怀疑他们争取平等的运动还没有达到高潮,而仅仅是个开端,他们要继续在街上静坐直到他们在学校、饭店、室内和职业介绍机构得到平等对待的权力。而且,就像他们现在展示的一样,他们已经找到了不触犯法律来引起法律的改变的有效的方法。
Coming out while you were poised unsteadily on the icy, springy brush they made difficult shooting and I killed two, missed five, and started back pleased to have found a covey to the house and happy there were so many left to find on another day.
(我)出来的时候在冰冷多刺的灌木丛里不太安稳地待着,他们打得很困难,我打到了两只、跑了五只,回来的时候我看到房子边还有一群,很高兴它们留下来的下次好打。
Mr. Smith left for London after breakfast.
史密斯先生吃过早餐后就动身去伦敦了。
I found your coat after you had left the house.
你离开房子之后,我发现了你的外衣。
We agreed to leave at once.
我们同意立即离开。
His left arm was hurt in an accident.
他的左胳膊在一次事故中受伤了。
The town stands on the left bank of the river.
城镇位于河的左岸。
There is only one can of meat left.
只剩下一听肉了。
In autumn the leaves change from green to brown.
秋天树叶由绿色变成黄褐色。
The leaves have started to color; it will soon be winter.
树叶已开始变色,很快就是冬天了。
When I left the hospital I was completely cured.
出院时,我已经完全痊愈了。
The dying leaves became brown and curled up.
快死的叶子发黄而卷曲。
You may leave your key at the reception desk.
你可以把钥匙留在服务台。
She wears a diamond ring on her left hand.
她左手上戴着一枚钻石戒指。
The little boy left primary school at eleven.
这个小男孩十一岁时小学毕业。
He experienced great difficulty in getting a visa to leave the country.
他申请出国签证经历了很大的困难。
He left the city last February.
他于去年二月离开这个城市。
She glanced round the room before she left.
她略微环视了一下房间才离开。
He was granted his freedom on the condition that he leave the country.
他已获准恢复自由,条件是他离开这个国家。
The girl left her homework half done.
这女孩只做完了一半作业。
His left knee was hurt in a traffic accident.
他的左膝在一次交通事故中受伤了。
We must leave early.
我们必须早点离开。
You've left your food.
你的东西没吃完。
His left arm was broken.
他的左臂断了。
Eyes left!
向左看齐!
The wet glass left a mark on the surface of the table.
湿杯子在桌面上留下一个痕迹。
In England traffic must keep to the left.
在英国,车辆必须靠左行驶。
Foreign nationals were asked to leave the country.
外国侨民被要求离开该国。
Let me note down your address and telephone number.
让我记下你的地址和电话号码。
I failed to note that he had left.
我没有注意到他已经走了。
Please turn the light off before leaving the room.
离开房间前,请把灯关掉。
We leave tomorrow but I haven't begun to pack yet!
我们明天动身,但我现在还没开始收拾行李呢!
She's left her books all over the place.
她把书到处乱放。
The thief had left his prints on the handle.
小偷在把手上留下了指纹。
It's very rude of her to leave without telling us.
她不向我们打声招呼就走了,这是非常不礼貌的。
The score was five-nil with five minute left in the game.
比赛离终场还有五分钟时,双方比分为五比零。
The train will leave in a second.
列车马上要开了。
Make the windows secure before leaving the house.
出门之前把窗户关严。
Do you think he is serious about leaving the company?
你认为他当真要离开公司吗?
The road turned square to the left.
这条路成直角向左转去。
I have hardly enough strength left to move my feet.
我连移动双脚的力气都几乎没有了。
Turn to the left and you will find the post.
向左转,你会找到邮局的。
He took his hat and then left.
他拿起帽子,随即离开了。
The rich man left his son nothing in the will.
那位富翁在遗嘱中什么都没给他儿子留下。
The bird's left wing was hurt.
这只鸟的左翼受伤了。
The leaves turn yellow in autumn.
秋天时叶子变黄。
你一直没关灯啊。
You left the light on. *left (leave)是“保持某种样子”、“保持某种状态”的意思,表达“电灯一直开着”、“发动机一直开着”、“窗户一直开着”也可以用这种句型。
You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了关灯了。)
我走了,妈妈。
I'm leaving. Bye mom!
I'm leaving. Bye mom! (我走了。妈妈再见!)
Study hard. (好好学习啊!)
I'll see you when I get back.
I'm taking off now.
See you.
See you later.
出门的时候,可别忘了锁门。
Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.
电视还开着呢。
You left the TV on.
You left the TV on. (电视还开着呢。)
Sorry about that. (对不起,我忘了关。)
You forgot to turn the TV off. (你忘了关电视啦。)
别把你的东西都摊在这儿。
Don't leave your stuff here.
Don't leave your stuff here. (别把你的东西都摊在这儿。)
I won't. (知道了。)
你定时间吧。
You decide when.
I'll leave it up to you. (全交给你了。)
It's your decision. (你定吧。)
我们什么时候出发?
What time shall we leave? *leave“离开”、“走开”。
What time shall we leave? (我们什么时候出发。)
In about ten minutes. (大约10分钟以后。)
What time do you want to leave? (你想几点走?)
What time do we leave? (几点出门?)
What time are we taking off? (我们几点走?)*比较随便的说法。
要什么下酒菜呢?
What kind of snacks should we have?
What kind of snacks should we have? (要什么下酒菜呢?)
I'll leave it up to you. (你看着办吧。)
现在我不能放下这个工作。
I can't leave this job at the moment.
Let's take a vacation soon. (我们马上休假吧。)
I can't leave this job at the moment. (现在我不能放下这个工作。)
I'm tied up at the moment.
我先走了。
I hope you don't mind my leaving now. *英文中没有这种打招呼的习惯,但是也能说得通。
Could you excuse me, please?
Will you excuse me, please?
您要给他留言吗?
May I take a message?
May I take a message? (您要给他留言吗?)
No, thank you. (不用了,谢谢。)
Is there any message?
Would you like to leave a message?
Shall I take a message?
Could I take a message?
Do you have any message?
May I take a message?
能留个口信吗?
Can I leave a message?
Can I leave Mr. Smith a message? (能给史密斯先生留个口信吗?)
该走了。
Well, time to go.
Well, it's time to leave now.
你得再等5天。
You must wait for five more days.
Five more days to go. (再等5天吧。)
Only five days left. (只剩下5天了。)
没有时间了。
Time is up.
There's no time left.
我去了啊。
I'm off now. *off “去,走开”。
I'm leaving.
See you.
我得告辞了。
I'd better get going now.
I must be going now.
I have to leave now.
I gotta go now. *gotta为口语,是got to的缩略形式。
这事全拜托你了。
I leave it entirely to your kind consideration. *consideration “体贴、照顾”。
I'll leave it up to you. 直译是“(工作或决定等)全都靠你了”。
Please consider it. *consider同think about,即“考虑”、“细想”。
I'd appreciate it if you could consider it.
原来是这样啊!
That solves it. *在对方指点下,问题、疑问得以完全解决。
I left because I didn't feel well. (因为不舒服,我回去了。)
That solves it. (原来是这样啊!)
Well, that solves that.
That's that. *比较随意的说法。
是去是留,随你。
You're free to go or stay.
You're free to leave anytime.
I'm not keeping you here.
走一步看一步吧!(到时候再说吧!)
Let's play it by ear. *这是句固定说法,直译是“凭耳朵来演奏”,意为“顺其自然,走一步看一步”。
Should we go to the party tonight? (我们今天晚上是不是该去参加聚会?)
I don't know. Let's play it by ear. (我不知道,到时候再说吧。)
Let's leave everything to chance.
Let's just see what happens. (看情况吧。)
你别半途而废。
You should finish what you start.
I'm going to give up. (我想放弃了。)
You should finish what you start. (你别半途而废。)
Don't leave things half done. *也可用half done来表示“半途而废”。
别动!别动!
Uh-uh-uh! *为了阻止正在进行着的动作,而做出的强烈的警告。
Uh-uh-uh! Leave the cake alone. (别动!别动那块蛋糕。)
I want it. (可我想吃。)
离我远点儿!
Stay away from me!
Hi! That's a nice jacket. (嗨!这夹克真不错!)
Stay away from me. (离我远点儿。)
Stay away!
Get out of here! (从这儿出去!)
Leave me alone. (让我一个人呆会儿。)
闪开!
Back off! *当感到对方靠近自己,给自己带来危险时。
Go away! (走远点儿!)
Leave me alone! (让我一个人呆会儿。)
还有别的吗?
What else?
Anything else?
What's left?
Missing anything?
不要画蛇添足了。
Let's leave well enough alone. *直译是“这样就很好了,保持别动了”。表示“这种状态就很好,所以如果再修改的话就会画蛇添足”。
One more hand. (再玩一次吧。)
Let's leave well enough alone. (这样就行了,到此为止吧!)*玩扑克游戏时。
Let's quit while we're ahead.
Let's not try to improve the results. *这种表达方式不常使用。
不用多说了。(就交给我吧。)
Say no more. *用来回答对方提出“想……”的请求时。
I hate to ask you for help, but... (我不太想麻烦你,但是……)
Say no more. (就交给我吧。)
Be my guest.
Don't worry about it.
I'll take care of it.
Leave it up to me.
交给我吧!
I'll take care of it. *“我来做”、“我负责任”。
It's due tomorrow. (支付期截止到明天。)
I'll take care of it. (我来处理吧。)
I'll handle it.
Leave it to me.
(You can) count on me. *count on... “指望……”、“依靠……”、“期待……”。
You can leave it up to me.
剩下的就交给我!
I'll do the rest.
I have to leave early today. (今天我得早走。)
Okay. I'll do the rest. (好的,剩下的由我做吧。)
I'll finish up.
I'll take care of the rest of it.
如果你不介意的话。
If that's all right with you. *请求对方同意、许可的说法。
It's five o'clock now. (现在5点了。)
Let's leave now, if that's all right with you. (我们走吧,如果你不介意的话。)
If that's all right for you.
多早?
How early?
How early should we leave? (咱们多早出发合适?)
Let's leave at 7∶30 am. (早晨7∶30吧。)*用How表示问“多……”的说法还有以下几种。
How short? (多短?)
How fast? (多快?)
How far? (多远?)
How quickly? (多快的速度?)
How slowly? ([速度、动作]多慢?)
How soon? ([时间/期间]多快?)
How late? ([时间/时刻]多晚?)
How much? ([不可数]多少?)
How many? ([可数]多少?)
How big/large? (多大?)
How small/little? (多小?)
可算摆脱了。
Good riddance. *riddance 表示“摆脱烦恼、麻烦”。
He finally left. (他终于回去了。)
Good riddance. (太好了,他可算走了。)
I'm glad they're gone.
就差那么一点儿。
I almost made it. *用almost表示“差一点儿就……”。
The train just left. (电车刚走。)
I almost made it. (就差那么一点儿。)
I was almost on time.
I was just a little late. (就晚了那么一点儿。)
随便吧!
Have it your way!
We should turn right. (我们该往右拐。)
I think we should go left. (我觉得该往左拐。)
Okay, okay, have it your way! (好吧,好吧,你随便吧!)
Do it your way!
Do whatever you want!
Do as you please.
It's your choice.
Suit yourself! *用于好心好意给人出主意却不被接受时。“那随你便吧,爱怎么着就怎么着吧。”
够了!
That's enough. *表示不想再听下去时。
Mom! She won't leave me alone and she keeps playing with my toys and... (妈妈,她不让我一个人呆着,还拿我的玩具玩。)
That's enough. Stop complaining. (够了,别那么多牢骚了。)
I've had it. (我受不了了。)
I've had enough.
I've heard enough! (我听够了。)
That's it.
Enough is enough. (够了,别再说了!)
离我远点儿!
Leave me alone!
Hey, baby, what's your name? (嗨!小宝贝,你叫什么名字?)
Leave me alone! (离我远点儿!)
给我出去!
Get out of here! *语气强烈地让人离开某地。口语中连读。
Get out of here! (给我出去!)
They're just kittens. (它们不过是几只小猫呀。)
Go away! (一边去!)
Get lost! (你给我消失!) *这样说起到把人轰走的效果。
Take a hike!
Leave!
别让我看见你!
Get out of my face! *惯用短语,“离开我的视线”、“躲我远点儿,走开!”。
Get out of my face! (别让我看见你!)
What did I do wrong? (我做错什么了?)
Beat it! *俚语。
Buzz off! *buzz 是蜜蜂或苍蝇发出的“嗡嗡”的声音。比喻对方像蜜蜂、苍蝇一样地吵人,所以该短语表示“你一边呆着去!”
Leave me alone.
我理解你的心情。
I know how you feel.
My wife left me. (我妻子离开了我。)
Mine, too. I know how you feel. (我也是,我了解你的感受。)
I understand the way you feel.
I really sympathize with you. (我真的同情你。)
What time does the ship leave?
船什么时间启航?
When will the ship leave for Honolulu?
这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?
From which station does the train leave?
这列火车从哪个站开出呢?
What time does the first train to Boston leave?
第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?
What platform does the train leave from?
这班车从哪个站台开出呢?
Will this flight leave on time?
这班机准时起飞吗?
When would you like to leave?
你要什么时间离开呢?
By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
Would you like to leave any message?
你要留什么话吗?
He has left already .
他已经离开了。
The consignment appears to have been roughly handled and left near a heater.
看来货物未受到细心的处理,并且被放置于加热器附近。
He took French leave.
他不辞而别。
Every time I see you, you leave me out in the cold.
每次我见到你,你都不睬我。
Bye,I'm leaving.
再见,我要走了。
The bus is leaving in five minutes.
再过五分种公共汽车就要开了。
He left home dressed in a smart black suit.
他穿着一身漂亮的黑色套装出了家门。
Boyfriend leave , tears stream down me face .
男友离开了,我泪如雨下。
Although the sun shine, leave not your cloak at home.
未雨绸缪。
A thousand words will not leave so deep an impression as one deed.
千言万语不如一个行动。
Beauty may have fair leaves, but bitter fruit.
美丽的花或许长好叶,结苦果。
Deeds are fruits; words are but leaves.
行动是果实,言语只是树叶而已。
I hate to see things done by halves. -- If it be right, do it boldly, --if it be wrong, leave it undone.
事情不要做一半;对的,就做下去,不对,就丢开。
Industry if fortune's right hand, and frugality her left.
勤勉是幸福的右手,节俭是幸福的左手。
Rats leave (or desert or forsake) a sinking ship.
船沈鼠先窜。
To live in the hearts of those left behind is not to die.
活在后人心,虽死而犹生。
We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
You may leave it to me.
交给我来办。
A Hi! Can you help me, please? I’m looking for a pharmacy.
A 嗨!你能帮我个忙吗?我在找药店。
B There’s one up there, on the left.
B 在那里有一家,在左边。
A How far? Is it a long way?
A 离这里多远?很远吗?
B No, it’s quite near. See that big building on the right – that’s the Xinhua Bookstore. It’s directly opposite the Xinhua Bookstore, on the other side.
B 不,相当近。看右边的那座大楼——那是新华书店。药店就在新华书店的正对面,在马路的另一侧。
A Oh, good. That’s very near. Thanks for your help.
A 哦,好。很近。谢谢你的帮助。
B No problem. You’re welcome.
B 没什么。别客气。
A I think I’d like to see Ritan Park. I’ve never been before.
A 我想我要到日坛公园看看。我以前从来没有去过那里。
B Oh, you should go. It’s really nice. It’s so central and so peaceful.
B 哦,你应该去。日坛公园非常漂亮。这个公园在市中心地带,而且非常宁静。
A Where is it exactly? How do I get there
A 它的确切位置在哪里?到那怎么走?
B It’s easy from here. See the Friendship Store along there on the left?
B 从这里去很容易。看到前面左侧的友谊商店了吗?
A Yes, I can see that. Where do I go from there?
A 是的,我看到了。从那里我往哪里走?
B Easy. Just turn left at the Friendship Store and Ritan Park is straight ahead. You can’t miss it.
B 容易。就在友谊商店向左拐,日坛公园就在前面。你一定能找得到。
A So, it’s on the east side of the lake.
A 这么说,它在湖的东侧。
B Yes, there’re a few restaurants on your left side and then the Vietnamese restaurant.
B 是的,在你的左侧有几家餐馆,然后就是那家越南餐馆。
A Will I find it easily?
A 我会很容易找到它吗?
B Oh, yes. You’ll see a Russian restaurant first, then a Mongolian one – I think. Then a couple of others.
B 哦,是的。你首先将看到一家俄罗斯餐馆,然后是一家蒙古餐馆——我想。然后还有两三家其它的。
A And after those, it’s the Vietnamese restaurant?
A 过去这几家,就是那家越南餐馆了吗?
B Yes, you’ll find it easily. It’s only about one minute walk from the bridge.
B 是的,你会很容易找到的。从桥走到那里大约只需一分钟。
A Excuse me, do you know where the Novotel Peace Hotel is?
A 劳驾,你知道诺富特和平饭店在哪里吗?
B Yes, it’s that way.
B 是的,在那个方向。
A Straight ahead?
A 一直走吗?
B Go straight ahead at first – go down Wangfujing Street and take the second right.
B 先直走——沿着王府井大街向前走,然后在第二个路口右拐。
A And the hotel is there?
A 然后就到了饭店?
B Yes, take the second right and you’ll see the hotel about 200 metres away on your left.
B 是的,在第二个路口右拐,你就会看到那家饭店在你左侧前方大约200米处。
A Let’s meet tomorrow at the Starbucks near the World Trade Center.
A 咱们明天在世界贸易中心附近的星巴克见面。
B How do I find that?
B 我怎么才能找到世界贸易中心?
A Head east and go all the way along Chang’ an Avenue, at the end the World Trade Center is on your left.
A 向东沿着长安大街一直走到头,世界贸易中心就在你的左边。
B OK, on my left at the end of Chang’ an Avenue. I’ve got that. Then what?
B 好,在长安大街尽头,我的左侧。我明白了。然后呢?
A Well, you’ll see the World Trade Center – it’s the really tall building on your left. The Starbucks is at ground floor level, near the entrance to the building.
A 哦,你将看到世界贸易中心——在你左侧非常高的大厦。星巴克在一楼,在大厦的入口附近。
B OK, that sounds easy. See you there tomorrow morning.
B 好,听起来很容易。明天上午在那里见面。
A Where did you live before you came to Beijing?
A 你在来北京之前住在哪里?
B In Harbin. I was born and grew up in Harbin.
B 住在哈尔滨。我在哈尔滨出生、长大。
A Ah, I know Harbin. It’s cold there!
A 啊,我知道哈尔滨。那里很冷!
B Yes, it can be very cold, especially in winter. Anyway, then I left Harbin and moved to Beijing.
B 是的,那里很冷,尤其是在冬天。无论如何,后来我离开了哈尔滨,搬到了北京。
A Was it a big change for you when you came to Beijing?
A 来到北京对你是个大变化吗?
B Yes – apart from the weather, Harbin was a smaller city. I still miss Harbin, ?but Beijing is more exciting.
B 是的——除了天气以外,哈尔滨比北京小。我仍然想念哈尔滨,但是北京更让人激动。
A Is there a big difference between driving in Beijing and driving in London?
A 在北京开车和在伦敦开车有很大区别吗?
B Well, the biggest difference is that in Britain we drive on the left. Here, you drive on the right side of the road.
B 哦,最大的区别是在英国我们是左侧通行。在这里,你们是右侧通行。
A Of course. I forgot! This must be very strange for you then?
A 当然, 我忘了!你对这个一定感到很奇怪吧?
B Not really. I’m used to it. In Europe and America, they drive on the same side as China.
B 不太奇怪。我习惯了。在欧洲和美国,也跟中国一样是右侧通行。
A So, is it only Britain that drives on the left?
A 那么说,只有英国是左侧通行了?
B No, not at all. Hong Kong, Japan, India – they’re all the same as Britain. They drive on the left too.
B 不,不是。在香港、日本和印度——都跟英国一样,都是左侧通行。
A Ah, good morning, Mr. Clark. You're leaving today.
A 啊,早晨好,克拉克先生。您今天要离开。
B That's right. I'll settle my bill after breakfast.
B 是的。我吃过早饭就结账。
A Very well.
A 很好。
B And I'd like to make a booking for the Olympics next year.
B 我想为明年召开的奥运会预订房间。
A An excellent idea. Very soon it will be difficult to get a hotel room in Beijing!
A 好主意。很快在北京就将很难订到房间了。
B Yes, I know. Do you have any rooms free in the middle of August?
B 是的,我知道。你们8月中旬有空余的房间吗?
A Right, Mr. Clark. I've booked your favourite room.
A 是的。克拉克先生。我已经为您预订了您最喜欢的房间。
B Thank you. Are you looking forward to the Olympics?
B 谢谢你。你期待着奥运会的召开吗?
A So when are you back in the office?
A 那么你什么时候回来上班?
B Well, I'm back for meetings on the 28th and 29th.
B 哦,我回来参加28日和29日的会议。
A What about your friends?
A 你的朋友们呢?
B They're leaving in early September around the 5th or 6th.
B 他们将在9月初,大约5日或者6日的时候离开。
A So you're not back full-time till then?
A 这么说直到那时候你才能整天来上班?
B No, but call me any time.
B 是的,但是在任何时候都可以给我打电话。
A Can I help you, sir?
A 先生,我能帮忙吗?
B Thank you. I'd like to look at jackets. Where is the men's clothes department?
B 我想看看夹克衫。男士服装商场在哪里?
A Over there, sir. On the left.
A 先生,在那边。
B On the left. Thank you.
B 在左侧。谢谢你。
A I can show you some jackets, sir. What kind of jacket would you like?
A 我可以给你看看几件夹克衫,先生。你想要哪种夹克衫?
B Thank you, but I'm just looking at the moment.
B 谢谢你,但是我现在只是随便看看。
A Can I help you, sir?
A 先生,您需要什么?
B I'd like to book a return flight to Shanghai this weekend.
B 我想订一张周末往返上海的机票。
A And when would you like to travel?
A 您想什么时间走?
B I'd like to leave Friday evening. Anytime after five o’clock.
B 我想在周五晚上走。5点以后的任何时间都可以。
A Certainly. And the return flight?
A 当然。返程呢?
B I'd like to return Sunday evening or early Monday morning.
B 我想周日晚上或者周一早晨返回。
A Sorry to be late, everyone.
A 对不起大家,我来晚了。
B Hi, don’t worry - take a seat. What can I get you?
B 你好,不必在意——坐下。你想要什么?
A I only want a snack. I'm not very hungry.
A 我只想要一份快餐。我不太饿。
B That's not like you!
B 这可不像你!
A No, but I had dinner with the family. It's my sister's birthday today.
A 是的,但是我已经和家人吃过饭了。今天是我姐姐的生日。
B Well, help yourself. There's plenty of food left.
B 哦,那你随便。还剩下足够多的食物。
A Star Corporation Marketing Department. Good morning.
A 斯达公司市场部。早晨好!
B Good morning. Can I speak to Mr Li, please?
B 早晨好!李先生在吗?
A I'm sorry, Mr Li is away from his desk at present.
A 对不起,李先生现在不在他办公桌那里。
B Can I leave a message for Mr Li, please?
B 我能给他留个口信吗?
A Certainly. Can I have your name, please?
A 当然。能告诉我您的名字吗?
The results are stopped at 1000th line. 332 paragraphs, 1000 lines displayed. Top
(Alt+Z : Reinput words.) (You can doubleclick on the English words you are searching for.)