cuisine [ kwi'zi:n] n.烹饪
Superb cuisine and wide selection of drinks. 美味佳肴,各种饮料
Cantonese cuisine 广东菜
French cuisine 法国菜
continental cuisine 欧式西餐
A I’m going to visit friends in Chongqing next week.
A 我下周要去重庆看我的朋友们。
B That’s in the south-west of China, isn’t it?
B 重庆在中国的西南部,是吗?
A Yes, it is. It’s very different from Beijing. It’s a really big city and the people are different.
A 是的,是这样。那里和北京很不一样。那是个相当大的城市,那里的人也不同。
B And the food! I hear the cuisine is quite hot.
B 还有食物也不同!我听说川菜很辣。
A Yes, the food in Chongqing can be very spicy compared to Beijing cuisine.
A 是的,重庆的食物跟北京的比起来很辣。
B Well, I hope you have a good trip. I’d like to visit Chongqing myself one day.
B 哦,祝你旅途愉快。有一天我也想去重庆看看。
Do you know a good restaurant?
你知道哪家餐馆好吗?
In Beijing? Yes, lots! What kind of restaurant?
在北京?啊,那太多了。你要什么样的餐馆?
We’d like to try Shanghai cuisine. Do you know a good place?
我们想尝尝上海菜。你知道哪里好吗?
Well, there’s a very good restaurant in the Kunlun Hotel. It specializes in Shanghai food.
哦,在昆仑饭店有一家好餐馆。上海菜是它的特色。
Good. We’ll try that. Where is the Kunlun Hotel?
好, 我们就去那里看看。昆仑饭店在哪里?
It’s best to take a taxi. It’s not so far.
最好乘出租车去。离这里不是很远。
I like swimming, especially the 100 meters freestyle.
我喜欢游泳,其中最爱100米自由泳。
I like Chinese food – especially Cantonese cuisine.
我喜欢中国风味食物,尤其是粤式。
I like sport, especially football.
我喜欢运动,其中最爱的是足球。
I like meat, especially pork.
我喜欢吃肉食,尤其是猪肉。
A This is lovely. I think it’s one of my favourite restaurants in Beijing.
A 这个非常棒。我可以说这是在北京我最喜欢的一家餐馆。
B Yes, it’s good. Sichuan cuisine is really nice.
B 是的,确实很地道。四川风味确实很美。
A It’s so different from Beijing cuisine and Cantonese cuisine.
A 它非常不同于北京或者粤式风味。
B Yes. Sichuan food is really spicy. It’s hotter than other food.
B 是呀,四川风味是以辣为主。比其他所有风味都辣。
Yunnan food is quite spicy.
云南风味是比较辣的。
Cantonese food use less oil.
粤式菜肴使用比较少量的油。
Shanghai cuisine is very tasty.
上海风味食物是非常好吃的。
Thai food is very light.
泰国菜是非常清淡的。
A Have you tried the Thai restaurant in your hotel?
A 你去过你下榻的宾馆的那家泰国餐厅了吗?
B Yes, it was OK. I quite like Thai food.
B 是的,那个还可以。我挺喜欢泰国风味的。
A Do you prefer Chinese cuisine?
A 你是不是更喜欢中国风味。
B Well, I like both. Chinese cuisine is great and Thai food is good too.
B 嗯,我两个都喜欢。中国风味是很棒,泰国风味也是很好吃的。
A You should also try the Cantonese restaurant in your hotel.
A 你应该试试那家粤式餐厅也在你的宾馆里。
Have you tried Shanghai cuisine?
你试过上海风味料理吗?
Have you eaten Mongolian hot-pot?
你吃过蒙古烧烤了吗?
Have you been to the Cantonese restaurant?
你去过那家粤式餐厅了吗?
Have you tried Peking Duck?
你吃过北京烤鸭了吗?
A Where shall we eat tonight? There’s so much to choose from.
A 咱们今晚去哪里吃饭?这里有太多选择了。
B Italian or French? I know some good Italian and French restaurants.
B 意大利还是法国风味?我知道一些很好的意大利和法式餐厅。
B No, I prefer Asian. I’m just not sure which.
B 不,我比较喜欢亚洲风味。但是我就是不知道选哪种。
A Well, there’s lots of Chinese cuisine – Beijing, Sechuan, Cantonese. How about Thai food?
A 嗯,这里有很多中国风味-北京,四川,粤式。或者泰国风味?
I went to Thailand on holiday. I like Thai food.
我这个假期去泰国了。我很喜欢泰国风味的食物。
I prefer Vietnamese food.
我比较喜欢越南食物。
My favourite cuisine in China is Cantonese.
我最喜欢的中国食物风味是粤式。
I love Italian food.
我非常喜欢意大利分为的食物。
cuisine n.烹调;烹饪法
A: Do you know any good restaurants?
A: 你知道哪家餐馆好吗?
B: In Beijing? Yes, lots! What kind of restaurant?
B: 在北京?啊,那太多了。什么样的餐馆?
A: We’d like to try Shanghai cuisine. Do you know a good place?
A: 我们想尝尝上海菜。你知道哪里好吗?
B: Well, there’s a very good restaurant in the Kunlun Hotel. It specializes
In Shanghai food.
B: 哦,在昆仑饭店有一家好餐馆。专营上海菜。
A: Good. We’ll try that! Where is the Kunlun Hotel?
A: 好, 我们就去那里看看。昆仑饭店在哪里?
B: It’s the best to take a taxi. It’s not far.
B: 最好乘出租车去。离这里不远。
If you would like to do something, you begin by saying: I would like to . . . / I would like to . . . ; We would like to . . . / we would like to . . . You can make this shorter by saying I’d / I’d; We’d / We’d: e.g.: We’d like to try Shanghai cuisine / We’d like to try Shanghai cuisine.
如果你想做某事,你可以这样说:I would like to . . . / 我想要 . . . ; We would like to . . . / 我们想要 . . . 你还可以这样简短地说 I’d / 我想; We’d / 我们想: 例如: We’d like to try Shanghai cuisine / 我们想尝尝上海菜。
饭 [fàn] /food/cuisine/cooked rice/meal/
烹 [pēng] /cuisine/cooking/
{adj: alien, exotic} being or from or characteristic of another place or part of the world
"alien customs"
"exotic plants in a greenhouse"
"exotic cuisine"
{n: common purslane, pussley, pusly, verdolagas, Portulaca oleracea} weedy trailing mat-forming herb with bright yellow flowers cultivated for its edible mildly acid leaves eaten raw or cooked especially in Indian and Greek and Middle Eastern cuisine; cosmopolitan
{n: cuisine, culinary art} the practice or manner of preparing food or the food so prepared
{n: dim sum} traditional Chinese cuisine; a variety of foods (including several kinds of steamed or fried dumplings) are served successively in small portions
{n: excellence, excellency} an outstanding feature; something in which something or someone excels
"a center of manufacturing excellence"
"the use of herbs is one of the excellencies of French cuisine"
{n: fineness, choiceness} the quality of being very good indeed
"the inn is distinguished by the fineness of its cuisine"
{n: fusion cooking} cooking that combines ingredients and techniques and seasonings from different cuisines
{n: haute cuisine} (French) an elaborate and skillful manner of preparing food
{n: nouvelle cuisine} a school of French cooking that uses light sauces and tries to bring out the natural flavors of foods instead of making heavy use of butter and cream
{n: orzo} pasta shaped like pearls of barley; frequently prepared with lamb in Greek cuisine
{n: squid, calamari, calamary} (Italian cuisine) squid prepared as food
{v: adapt, accommodate} make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose
"Adapt our native cuisine to the available food resources of the new country"
Think of a country, any country. Chances are there's a restaurant in Singapore that offers your choice's national cuisine.
任意挑选一个国家,在新加坡,你几乎都能找到你选择的这个国家的美味菜肴。
Like any good adventure, a Singaporean quest for gourmet ecstasy should start with African cuisine.
正如任何有意思的探险活动,在新加坡探寻美食的活动应该从非洲菜开始。
If your passion is Mediterranean cuisine, try Caf?? Gypsy( 227-7769).
如果你喜欢地中海风味,可以到吉普赛餐馆(电话: 227-7769)。
Nine dining themes are available, including Western, Japanese and Chinese cuisine.
这里的菜肴有九种风味,其中包括西餐、日餐和中餐。
This is the city's hottest gourmet spot now. Mix live jazz, a stunning night view, Philippe Starck lamps and an interesting barrel-shaped ceiling with California cuisine, and you'll understand the place's drawing power.
这里是新加坡最红火的美食天地,有爵士乐队现场演奏,迷人的夜景,菲立斯达克设计的灯饰,有趣的桶形天花板以及加州风味菜式。
Don't leave Singapore without tasting Peranakan cuisine, the fusion food born of the marriage of Chinese and Malay influences.
在你离开新加坡之前,不能不品尝一下波瑞那肯菜,这是中国菜和马来菜混合而成一种菜式。
Hard-core fans of Thai cuisine can take a four-day course for less than $100; Single-day sessions are also available.
扎实的泰餐迷可花不到 100美元的价钱上一个为期 4天的学习班,也有只学一天的烹饪学习班。
Cantonese cuisine 广东菜
French cuisine 法国菜
continental cuisine 欧式西餐
41 paragraphs, 142 lines displayed. Top
(Alt+Z : Reinput words.) (You can doubleclick on the English words you are searching for.)